Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a moment captured


I heart photography. The idea of capturing a moment in time makes me smile. To think we can capture a happy or even a sad moment to remember for the rest of our life. I wish I had time to do more photography. *sigh* I am a huge fan of the Holga and Polaroid because I love the organic aspect to it. It's unpredictable! Who knows if a light leak will happen or if the film colour will be a bit off. But that's what makes it so exciting! I also love posting my own photography here on my blog. It's not that often, but to me, it makes the blog feel a bit more personal. So I am going to try and post a bit more from now on. My friend Amanda (a designer's blog) uses alot of her own photography (but she also has a fantastic camera!) and it inspired me to do more of my own. Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

Ahh muffin! Thanks. You've got to post your holga photos when you get them developed. hehe :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin