Saturday, May 16, 2009

a camera for your thoughts








Since I purchased my new camera a few weeks ago, I have been aching to go out and use it. This weekend seemed like the perfect time to test it out! My dear friend Amanda (a designer's blog) and I decided to take our Nikon's for a field trip to Queen West and the Distillery District. And though it rained most of the day, we still managed to have tuns of fun ducking into cute shops and taking some photos along the way. I even managed to get a cute skirt made out of vintage suit jackets-gold buttons, pockets and all! (will post later, promise!) Lesson of the day: Sometimes a camera is just better to show your thoughts...

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

beautiful day!!! And your camera seemed to take some nice shots!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin