Friday, May 15, 2009

the long weekend







First off, I'd like to say happy friday! This is a long weekend in Toronto and as many people are off to their cabins, or to open their cottages for the season, I am actually completely satisfied to stay in the city. It will be much quieter with some of the masses gone and I am thrilled to not really have many plans. On a typical long weekend I would usually be making plans to do this and that but with a few vacations under my belt this year, I have come to enjoy "time". Yes, I have plans to meet a friend for coffee and a bagel, and maybe some wandering, but really the city is up for grabs and I couldn't be happier! What are your plans this weekend? I dare you to take off your watch, wander around, eat when you're hungry, sleep when you're tired and savour the moment.

photos on ffffound

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin