Monday, May 18, 2009

a little thing called love






I saw this issue of British Vogue about a week ago and could not get it out of my head! So I bought it yesterday. The vibrant pink, the soft styling and the fact that summer is just around the corner is the recipe for this perfect cover. I am so happy I got the issue! One of their feature stories was a fashion spread in Damascus and it's so exotic & glamorous but what caught my eye are the beautiful colour combinations. I'm heading off to Cuba in a few weeks and may take note and bring in some soft hues of turquoise, pinks and golds. Could be a recipe for the perfect trip? (along with the perfect travel mate!)

Photos courtesy of British Vogue. Only a select from the feature, pick up the issue for more of them!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin