Wednesday, May 27, 2009

loose hand lovelies







I was needing a bit of inspiration today with it totally being cloudy, rainy and windy outside! Work has been busy the past little while and I am feeling quite drained of creative energy. Time for a little boost! I have always loved Alanna Cavanagh's illustrations. I have used her in a editorial stories for Gardening Life, and she works alot on Glow, Visa, The Four Seasons Hotel (just to mention a few...) Here are a few of my faves to maybe brighten your day too!

3 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

LOVE love love!!!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

I knew you would love her. I love the hit of colour and black outlines..so cute!!

Stephanie White said...

I love her work so much too! Nice styling blog by the way! Steph

Blog Widget by LinkWithin