Sunday, May 17, 2009

it's a small world





Yesterday as Amanda and I were ducking into shops to avoid the rain, we arrived in Preloved on Queen West. Such a cute store, and such a cute concept! They take vintage clothes, and materials and turn them into beautiful clothing. They have adorable pencil skirts, camisoles, flowing dresses and even some bags! I ended up buying a really cute skirt (first pic at the top). I didn't even know it was made out of old suit jackets until I went up to pay. Isn't that amazing? You can tell by the pockets and the gold vintage buttons. It fit me like a glove too, so it was just meant to be!

Psst...Preloved has locations in Toronto, Montreal & Sydney for those of you who want to venture out for a one of a kind piece!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin