Wednesday, April 8, 2009

nobody likes me, everybody hates me


I am having one of those days where I just want to curl in bed and forget it ever happened! Nothing really bad happened per se, just a series of unfortunate events that lead up to an ugly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Work was a bit slow and didn't get as much done as I wanted to or needed to. I am also experiencing some people problems. I hate when people are angry. I hate when people are sad. I especially hate when people are sad and angry with me. I just want to fix it all! Sometimes though, our words get lost in translation (even in plain english) and you have to deal in any way possible. Sigh...and goodnight!

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I like you and I don't hate you!!! and I'm so happy we're friends! Sad to hear you're feeling like this tho.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin