Monday, April 6, 2009

the madness that is monday






Hello there! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Again, it seems time has flown by way too fast and most of my weekend was spent running around, doing endless errands and sadly, not enough time for blogging. This may have something to do with my still-nagging creative rut, or the fact that I am leaving for a much needed vacation in a week. Regardless, I apologize and will make it up to you soon with tuns of fantastic posts and new finds. Aside from that, it's monday and it's snowing. My monday morning routine starts with a ride on the greyhound bus. (As I visit family and friends in another city on most weekends) Sometimes the ride gives me time to reflect or relax and sleep, but this morning it was mayhem! My bus was cancelled so I had to wait quite a while for the next one, and then there was an accident which delayed us even more. This is not necessary, especially on a monday morning! I am thankful I made it back to the big city alive and well, already half-way through the day. Ta-ta for now!

Credit to original photographer

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin