Thursday, April 9, 2009

i thought you should know







As of today at 4 pm, I am officially on vacation!! {for one week, and one week only!} I am off to visit my sister in the Cayman Islands!! This vacation could not come at a more perfect time and I am looking forward to wandering aimlessly on the beach, reading a good book and just slowing life down a little. Slowing things down also includes not having internet access, but I hope you will not be too sad while I am away! I encourage you to travel through the blog-world to some of my favourites on my list, and before you know it, I will be back and blogging, with hopefully more inspiration and things to chat about. So sit back, enjoy your week, do something nice for yourself or for someone else and be back in a jiff!

photos from ffffound

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

have a great trip! I'm super jealous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin