Monday, April 6, 2009

man-date




I know this is out of the ordinary from my usual posts, but I cannot tell a lie. I can't hold it in any longer...I am a huge fan of a good Bro-mance! Weird? I know, but I saw the film I Love You Man over the weekend, and I have to say it is one of my new favourite movies! If you love a feel-good comedy and aren't afraid to laugh out loud til your stomach hurts, then this movie is a MUST! I know, I sound like a movie reviewer, but it was indeed a good one, and I am adding it to my list of funny movies that will always make you feel good, even after a horrible day. So I dare you to laugh a little...

4 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

LOL!!!! This made me laugh so hard! I guess I should see the movie now too.. hehehehe

for design's sake {sandi} said...

yea, i'm pretty sure you & Justin would love it!

anita said...

Slappa the base!!!

:)

for design's sake {sandi} said...

totes m'goats...classic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin