Thursday, January 15, 2009

on the coldest day of the year


I avoid outside, and think of the beach! With it being absolutely freezing outside, I am dreaming of sunny days, and vacations to be had. Inspiration above, I pulled a little something together that I will definitely be packing in my luggage in April when I leave for my Cayman island vacation.

1. delicate initial necklace. $18 urbanoutfitters.com; 2. beachcomber tunic. $49 jcrew.com3. ae favourite short. $29.50 ae.com; 4. coral bracelet $price unknown jcrew.com; 5. polka dot bandeau top and style bottom $44 ea. jcrew.com; 6. straw panama hat $38 urbanoutfitters.com; 7. ecote t-strap sandal $28 urbanoutfitters.com

inspiration shots courtesy of: Fashion Magazine, Domino Magazine, Luxury South Beach Hotel.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin