Thursday, January 29, 2009

heaven scent







I picked up a tube of the beautifully packaged handcréme a little while ago. The scent is amazingly elegant and brought a little luxury into my life. The packaging itself is gorgeous, which is why I picked it up in the first place. (guilty as charged: pretty design does make people want to buy things) They sell everything from shampoos to handcréme, clothes and also stationery. The one thing that is my favourite and is ever so timeless, stationery perfume! I am not sure if on their website they ship to Canada, but you can find their products at any Au Lit store. 

1 comments:

Daniella said...

I love LOLLIA! They have candles i used to collect with crystals on the end of the wick! You can get them at Home Sense for super cheap now, you should check it out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin