Saturday, January 3, 2009

it's that time


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I know I am a few days late in saying so, but I took the time out to enjoy the holiday with some close friends & family. Hope you all had a rockin' new years! It is now that we make the resolutions to lose weight and save money and do the things we say we are going to. I don't usually make resolutions, because by the time february hits, I already broke them! A lot can change in one year, and a lot did for me in 2008. I sometimes wish I could pause everything around me, make time stop for a minute to catch my breath and truly have a chance to soak in everything that is going on around me. Though I know this is not possible, it reminds me to not sweat the small stuff, take chances on new ideas and to express myself  through my own creativity each and every day. Cheers to 2009, may it be a good one!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin