Monday, June 27, 2011

ride your troubles away

Photobucket

Here's a snapshot of my bike {suitably named Dexter "Danger" Hampton, he's British after all} from the first ride of the summer. One of my favourite places to go in the summer is the island. I sometimes just need a break from the city, and that's the perfect spot to whisk off to. I prefer Ward's Island, as that's where all the island people live or have cottages and it's somewhat quieter than Centre Island. Though the boardwalk in between those is a beautiful ride! In attempts to keep myself busy and entertained, this adventure was really nice and ended with some relaxing and reading on the beach before heading back into the city...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Photo via my Instagram

1 comments:

Suite Henry said...

I'm so jealous of your bike. Gorgeous

Blog Widget by LinkWithin