Monday, June 27, 2011

creative connections

Photobucket
{location, location, location...Beautiful Brassaii}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{from left, Shara Lee, Me!, Daniella & Maria}
Photobucket

Photobucket
{ and the prizes begin!}
Photobucket

Photobucket
{I won!}

This weekend I got to be a part of something really cool. On Saturday, for the second year in a row, The Canadian Design Blogger Meetup got together again. I wasn't able to make it last year, but was so thrilled to be able to join in on the fun this year. A big cheers goes out to my awesome friend Daniella of Dress, Design, Decor, and Vie from Verdigris Vie who did an immense amount of planning and organizing to make it all happen. What an event it was! From the location at Brassaii, to the yummy appetizers, {my favourite still, has got to be the goat cheese fritters and the tiny grilled cheese sammies!} this was a great way to network with fellow bloggers in Canada and just have some fun!

Not only was this event fun, but for me, I left a winner! I still can't believe it. {Ok, so I've never really won anything in my life...} The girls had a bunch of different draws set up from Ikea gift cards, design books, taps & shower heads and the list goes on from all the sponsors. My name was chosen for these beautiful Crate & Barrel Pillows! They go perfectly with my apartment decor, and who doesn't love a new set of pillows for a new season?

All in all a fabulous night, and I can't wait to check out all the different blogs from the women I met there. 'Til next year ladies!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin