Saturday, April 9, 2011

out of the ordinary saturday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why hello there, and happy weekend! Right now I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my parents, and my aunt to come visit me for a great day in the city. I'm so excited because my aunt has never come to visit us out of all the many years we've lived in Ontario! I also wanted to make it a little special by having a few sweet treats to welcome them, including some strawberries and apple cinnamon & coconut muffins, made fresh by yours truly! {let me know if you're interested in the recipe!} What a great way to spend a saturday, and I hope yours is just as sweet!

Photos via myself

2 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I love your photos!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

thanks Amanda! The lighting was great that morning :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin