Thursday, April 28, 2011

bridal blitz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have heard so much about the Royal Wedding lately and it's driving me crazy! I am very excited to watch it, but every other television channel has all things Royal on it, it's insanity! I missed the last epic Diana wedding by just a few years, and am thrilled I am around for this one {and to see the dress and all out fashion!}. The 3am start however? Not a big fan of that!

Will you all be getting up to watch this event or tune in later in the day?

Photo via Green Wedding Shoes

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am pretty excited to see what Kate will be wearing on her wedding. Great post!

San Diego Mobile Notary

for design's sake {sandi} said...

Thanks Carolyn, I also am very excited to see what type of dress she is wearing!

Daniella said...

I'll be getting up! lol... We're going to be so tired tomorrow... but I have to watch it live!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

I know. I'm debating on what to do!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin