Tuesday, March 1, 2011

you are my friend

Photobucket

Photobucket

March 1st, how I adore you! Yes, it's a little cold, but the sun is shining and we are well on our way to spring! It occurred to me the other day just how much Canadians talk about weather...and it made me laugh. How I even sometimes revolve my day around whether it's sunny and warm out or not. Does anyone else feel this way? Well crazy or not, I'm going to take a nice walk at lunch and enjoy every minute of it! I might even make my way over to the shoe store to try on some new spring flats...gasp!

Photos via ffffound

4 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

Yeay for spring! Can't wait to 'flats' weather!

La_Flaneuse said...

Haha...this is so funny...I just blogged about how I almost froze to death trying to take pictures for my blog! I do love the fact that the sun is setting later and later...I'm looking forward to Spring!

Bubbs...

www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

for design's sake {sandi} said...

haha, that's so funny, I'm just going to check it out now!
Yay spring!
Have a fantastic friday :)

Daniella said...

I can't wait for "flats" weather either! Tired of throwing on boots, and mine really need to be re-soled, lol... they can't take much more snow! The sunshine is nice today at least :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin