Wednesday, March 9, 2011

splendid isolation

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it's probably a coincidence, but ever since I coloured my hair darker last weekend, I've been feeling a little darker in the mood. I think it's just the fact that spring is supposed to be around the corner, yet it feels no where in sight. As I look out my office window it's foggy and grey, and completely a blanket of snow, and these are the days I should have stayed in bed, getting lost in a novel and listening to some awesome tunage! I know that sounds a bit lonely, but sometimes on those types of days it's the best thing ever, and a lot of times where I come up with the best creative ideas, just lounging around and letting my thoughts wander...

Photos via ffffound

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin