Saturday, March 5, 2011

it's a wise one

Photobucket

Well hello weekend! I have no idea how it happened, but I have a crazy busy weekend planned. I usually like to keep my weekends pretty chill, a meet-up with a friend here, a little project there, but this weekend I have a few things booked every day. Don't be fooled though, it's all very fun stuff! Last night I had a much needed vino catchup with a friend, and that started it all off perfectly. Today will consist of some freelance research, {paper store, here I come} an appointment at the hair salon for a few hours, and then I have some lovely girls staying over til sunday. {dinner, drinks, manicures, and much much more!} THEN, I have a dinner party on sunday night with some more lovely ladies.

Phew! With that all being said, I should probably hop to it all, so I leave you with some words of wisdom today, and hope it inspires you to be open to any possibility that comes along your way these next few days. Cheers!

Photo via ffffound

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin