Sunday, February 27, 2011

shades of grey

Photobucket

Photobucket

It snowed all day here in the city. I stayed in, all cozy in my apartment, and loved it! This grey day included numerous cups of hot coffee, painting my nails {a matte grey of course}, a little bit of design, a nourishing hair mask and a heaping bowl of home made chili. I might even get lost in the novel I'm reading tonight...Decadent!

Hope all of you were able to squeeze in a few of your favourite things to do in these last days of February! Does anyone else feel like it flew past?

Photos from myself – Niagara-on-the-Lake Nov. 2010

1 comments:

Daniella said...

Same here! I even had chili, lol... from Rick's mom. What grey polish do you have... i'm having a hard time finding a shade I like!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin