Saturday, May 22, 2010

bidding adieu

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well my lovely dears, I am off tomorrow to the Cayman islands for my vacation! It felt like it took forever to come, but now it's finally here and I already feel a sense of relief. I can't wait for the constant sunshine, amazing food {especially the coffee...} and the beautiful calm of the ocean. I am bringing my DSLR so I can share my photos with you when I return.

I hope this week is filled with fun for all of you, and promise to not only come back rested and relaxed, but hopefully filled with more inspiration and fun stories! While I am away, I hope you can enjoy some of my past posts, and feel free to venture onto other wonderful blogs in my list of faves to the right.


I will miss you all!
xo
{pssst...don't you just love Zooey Deschanel too!?}

Photos from FGR
Blog Widget by LinkWithin