Wednesday, May 19, 2010

day dreaming in slow motion


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This saturday marks my official week vacation. I have gone a long time without a full actual week off, complete with no internet or phone access or on-the-side freelancing gigs, and I can't wait! But first things first, I have to get through the rest of this week. Though work is steady enough to keep me busy, I can't help but start to day dream about those turquoise waters and warm sun beams, and it feels like my days this week are running in slow motion and never going to end! It reminds me of when I was a kid waiting for Christmas, the days took forever and it was slow torture. Funny, huh? Why does that happen?


"If you're going through hell, keep going" – Winston Churchill

Photos from myself and ffffound

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin