Thursday, May 6, 2010

food to my soul



A few years ago I read the incredible book by Elizabeth Hay, Eat, Pray, Love and was entranced in the words that she wrote. I related so much to her story and when I heard it was going to be made into a movie, I was a bit afraid. Books I have read and loved become part of my soul and sometimes a movie doesn't do it justice. However, when I heard Julia Roberts was going to play her, I was excited! I really felt like perhaps she could portray Elizabeth the way I envisioned her in the book. I just spotted the trailer and it made me smile. I am so excited to see it this summer!

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I'm finally going to have time to read past the 4th chapter! I love it already! Can't wait for the movie too... As long as they make it as good as the book. lol :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin