Sunday, December 13, 2009

shopped til I drop'd

shop

What a day it has been! First, the City of Craft show with my good friend Quinn {hi lady!} We wanted to do a little Christmas shopping and also visit Tanya from Snap + Tumble. Her booth looked awesome! She did such a perfect combination of all her cards in wood boxes, vintage cigar boxes and suitcases. I ended up buying a few little cards for myself {oops!} which I'll definitely blog about later this week. Have you seen her cards with the envelopes made out of vintage maps? LOVE! Then I was off to do some shopping with the boy. I am so wiped out! Off to sip a little midday coffee and get started on my freelance. I am banking on a few late nights this week...Sigh.

Photo from ffffound

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

Oooh I can't wait to see what you got! Too bad I couldn't go with you guys.. :( Next time.

-A

Blog Widget by LinkWithin