Monday, August 29, 2011

slow dance

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's a new week. Hope you all had a lovely weekend! After a very busy weekend myself, shooting an adorable wedding with Amanda, I am having a hard time jumping into monday. I woke up feeling amazing and rejuvinated, but as the day progresses and is a short week here in Ontario, I can't help but dream of the cottage days about to arrive on thursday. I'm counting down til I can spend endless hours in front of a fire and in the company of friends!

Oh yea, and the wedding we shot!{which was located in Haliburton, amongst the trees, on a beautiful lake no less...swoon} Stay tuned for a sneak peek of those photos this week. I can't wait to download them and share the memories I captured! And I'm pretty sure that location got me all in the cottage mode...

Photos via Pinterest by Kyracee

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin