Thursday, May 5, 2011

whistle to a different tune

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a little spring in my step today. I'm donning some new specs, brand new {and should I say super-sleek} iphone, and also a pair of flats that make my feet sing with comfort! {ok, that's a bit extreme, but seriously, they're comfy, and that's coming from someone with tiny and wide feet!} Oh, did I mention it's sunny and bright outside too? Over the past few weeks it's been gloom and doom in my neck of the woods but I'm feeling a little bit of spirit today! With my vacation to Paris only a week away, I'm getting very excited!

Speaking of Paris, I came across these beauties today from the new issue of Elle France. I might just be a little risky when I'm there and sport some bright lipstick like that luscious pink! I love the mix of royal blues and bright magentas. Mix it up with some feminine lace or embroidery and you've got the perfect summer combination!

Photos via FGR by David Slijper

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin