Sunday, May 8, 2011

for all the mothers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day! What a gorgeous day it is in the city, and I hope wherever you are, if it's sunny, you are out celebrating today with your mother. Unfortunately, I am not with my mom today, but thinking of her dearly and am sending her all the love!

I have been out all day, just enjoying the sunshine. This morning I started at a beautiful cafe with a trusty book and some breakfast and then made my way up to what is always a favourite of mine...the book store! Ah, the smell of books and paper just brightens my mood even more! Throughout my walks today, I see families of all kinds out walking and laughing. These are the days I just love the city and all it has to offer.

Photo via Pinterest

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin