Saturday, February 26, 2011

weekend simplicity

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday has arrived! I am actually really happy, I don't have many plans for this weekend, just the usual cleaning up, groceries and relaxing! I have a little bit of freelance work to do, but on weekends like this I like to make it as light as possible and perhaps start out with some awesome music and coffee which then leads into the real work. The subway service is also down today in the city in certain areas, so all the more reason to stay close to home. These are the simplistic weekends I love! Also, don't you enjoy the outfits above? Just what I like, basics that turn into classics and can wear them together endlessly...
Have a good one everybody!

Photos via FGR by Ruben Vega

1 comments:

Lexi said...

That first skirt is so gorgeous! I love all things maxi.

xox
Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin