Tuesday, January 19, 2010

best wishes and kisses

martha 5

martha 4

martha 3

martha 1

I am a bit late on saying this, but happy 15th anniversary to Martha Stewart Weddings! I have been so busy that I just now bought the latest issue of MSW. I'm not getting married any time soon, but this magazine is any girly designer's dream. They always include beautiful typography & stationery, and everything is so neat and tidy and it makes me swoon every time I pick up the issue.
Here are just three of my favourite ideas for a wedding:
1. amazing table settings, with a pop of one vintage piece a whole table can look marvelous!
2. desserts galore! Who would complain about that?
3. a really cool backdrop for guests to have their pictures taken in front of. They can have fun and be silly!

Photos from MSW

2 comments:

Ellen M. Hill said...

I'm such a fan of your blog. I left you something on my blog!

I agree with you, Martha is wonderful!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

oh my gosh, thanks so much! I'm going to add your blog to my daily reads list :) I love meeting bloggers out there, so wonderful!

xo
S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin