Friday, March 13, 2009

thank ya


I was reading My Polaroid Blog today and one particularly caught my eye. Do you ever have those days where you wake up and in an instant you know it's not going to be a good day? We all hate those days, where lots of little things go wrong and you want to curl back into bed, read a good book, watch a good movie or just go back to sleep. I woke up today searching for a happy moment, a happy place that would set off the rest of the day for good! (it being friday the 13th and all) Though this picture just has my 3 friends and me, (hi girlies!) I am wishing everyone I have known throughout my life is in the picture. It's a happy moment where everything was right. This makes me smile! I hope you find something to make you happy today.

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

Aww muffin! This picture instantly made me smile! (and actually giggle a little too). I hope you're having a happy day today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin