Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a piece of reese





I just bought the new issue of Elle tonight, along with a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream as a little wednesday night treat! I was delighted to see Reese Witherspoon on the cover! She is one of my all-time favourite actresses and she looks absolutely gorgeous in a chic blazer and white tank. She looks so real, accessible, and fresh-faced! The photography on the feature story describes her perfectly: beautiful, feminine and simple. My favourite is the photo of her, in just a white tank top and gold chain. Just my style! You can take a sneak peak of the story here though, I recommend getting the issue though, it's a good one! Goodnight darlings!

3 comments:

Daniella said...

HAHAHA OMG. I was doing the same thing! I was just about to post this. I might anyways, LOL.

kadler said...

She is so great. Plus, she's dating the most attractive man in the world. Jake Gyllenhaal... yum.

for design's sake {sandi} said...

exactly! she totally is...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin