Thursday, October 20, 2011

the world goes 'round

Photobucket

I have been in serious "deal with it" mode for a few weeks with so many things, and now I finally have an opportunity to take a deep breath and do a blog post. Yay! My life hasn't been filled with too many creative things to share lately, but I do have a few plans with the boy to make some seriously awesome crafts as Christmas presents...but I can't reveal those til later! I am though, hoping to photo document all of these things and more over the next little while! I want to share it all with you, and hopefully inspire you to create your own gifts for any occasion. It just feels better giving a homemade gift, doesn't it?

In the meantime, I wanted to share some snapshots of what's been going on in my life. Let's start with this past weekend. The handsome boy and I just took a roadtrip to see some of our mutual friends in Ottawa. {Also a shout-out to Jenna & Travis, who didn't make it in these photos...} The entire weekend was filled with non-stop laughter and well... A LOT of food! I love these guys SO much and couldn't have asked for a better first experience in Ottawa! Can't wait to go back!

Photos by myself, Nick & Christen {A big thanks to Nick for photo editing these suckers!}

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin