Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a midsummer's day

Photobucket

I know this is a long time coming, and promised these photos ages ago, but time was lost somewhere in between September & October...and I can't seem to find it. I assisted Amanda a while back in the summer with this gorgeous and cozy wedding. What a blessing it was to be able to not only share the day with Mark & Emily, but capture some of the moments, so they can share them for years to come. Here are a few snapshots that I managed to get. Hope you enjoy!

Photos via myself

6 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

These are beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! :) I'm so grateful that you were there to help me! Couldn't have done it without you! :)
xoxo

for design's sake {sandi} said...

Aw Amanda, I'm glad you like them! I finally had time to go through and pick some good ones! It was a memorable weekend, and i'll never forget it! :) xoxoxo

Nick P said...

Beautiful pictures Sandi! :) I'm feeling the happy through your photos! You captured a good feeling!

All these these pictures of docks, lakes, and trees are getting me stoked for our trip up to the cottage in a couple weeks! :) Crisp walks, warm fires, and the best company ;).

for design's sake {sandi} said...

Awww. I agree! Definitely making me excited for the cottage. I can only imagine how many awesome opportunities there will be for some good shots :)

Kinga said...

Sandi these are stunning! Not surprising though...you ARE one talented girlie! Hope all is well with you! ;) xo

5 Star Weddings said...

Such a sweet wedding, such a pretty table layout.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin