Tuesday, September 27, 2011

over the rolling of waves

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love everything about the sea. How massive and undiscovered some parts are, how cool creatures live in the depths, and how beautiful the sound of waves are on the shoreline. The size of the seas really make you realize how small you are amongst this earth! I came across this really awesome wallpaper by Abigail Edwards today and it made me smile. How these simple lines and curves can so easily describe these massive wonders! How cool would this look in a nursery or just one big wall in your home studio? Her other illustrations are cute too...I LOVE the simplicity! Super sweet...

Photos via Design*Sponge

2 comments:

Suite Henry said...

This is definitely a goodie.
Love that it's obvious but not so loud.

for design's sake {sandi} said...

me too! super simple but cute :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin