Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a man's world

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


As much as I like to think I am a super girly girl, {what girl doesn't love getting a manicure or her makeup done?} a lot of times I am attracted to men's style more than women's. Sure, I love a frilly dress, but pair it with men's style oxfords and I am happy as a clam! I love houndstooth patterns, dark caramel club chairs, large watch faces and the thought of a stiff drink in the mid-afternoon...Men's style is classic and I don't think will ever fade, so I say go pick up a perfectly ironed dress shirt and tuck it into a cute little skirt. You can't go wrong?

Photos via ffffound from Nickel Cobalt.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

lol..."a stiff drink in the mid-afternoon..." I could go for one this mid-morning! haha.... I like that notebook!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

me too! That's what inspired me...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin