Tuesday, December 7, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas! Toronto has had it's first official snowfall {the kind that actually stays on the ground} and everyone is hustling and bustling about...including me. I'm sorry my dears for the delay in posts. After an amazing weekend in Quebec City with two of my best girlfriends, {hey ladies! Photos of our winter adventure to come shortly!} I was also happy to settle in back to my cozy apartment and start the holiday festivities. Buying gifts, finishing all the home made presents and my favourite...the holiday cards. However this year looks a little different to me. While I did manage to settle back into my cozy apartment, work has taken a turn for the business and is leaving me with stress headaches and a knot in my stomach the size of, who knows what! So here I am feeling super distracted and just not myself. If only I had time for more yoga, or bubble baths, or shopping...if..if..only! But I will stay optimistic as best I can, and see what next week has to offer.

Please stay tuned for the winner of my Anniversary prize! I was supposed to draw last week, but with my birthday trip and such, I got totally distracted. I will draw a winner this week though...and have a surprise bonus to throw in with my little bird card. So excited to see who the lucky winner will be!

Photos from ffffound

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin