Wednesday, September 8, 2010

natural goodness

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am now back from a fantastic long weekend away and am starting to get back into reality and daily life. It was hard after sleeping til I wanted, enjoying a nice cup of coffee with friends and sitting around a campfire just soaking it all in...But I guess we wouldn't appreciate those days off if we didn't work or have a regular routine, right? Keeping with the natural theme, while getting caught up on my daily blog readings yesterday, I came across Wayne Pate. It sparked my interest immediately because of his natural and organic style. How gorgeous are those totes and why didn't I see these earlier, so I could carry it around to the cottage with me? I might just order one, so I can be reminded of those simple weekends away and be thankful for them...

Photos from Wayne Pate

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin