Monday, August 30, 2010

my love restored

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I had a lovely day with my parents visiting me in the city. One of my favourite parts of the day was taking them to Restoration Hardware. It's just up the street from my house and is oh-so-tempting! It was their first time and I loved seeing their faces. The pieces are so unique and the style is so relaxing, yet gorgeous. The couches that look like they were made from potato sacks are super soft and so comfortable to sit in, and they always have the best leather colours. Oh how I would love to have two of their chairs in my apartment!

Photos from Restoration Hardware Design Gallery

2 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I love love love this store!

Marie said...

Thank you for being youu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin