Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the abc's of photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's official! I start Nicole's classes next week. If you haven't heard of Nicole Hill Gerulat, you should check her out! A beautiful photographer {blogger of A Little Sussy, and soon-to-be mom} in the US, Nicole has amazing patience and a passion for capturing life's moments, and a genius for doing these online courses, among other things. Though I consider myself semi-knowledgeable in photography, I can't wait to brush up on skills and find out what Nicole has to teach me. If you're new to the industry or just want to test your skills you should totally check it out. I'll keep you updated!

Photos from Nicole Hill Gerulat

1 comments:

Daniella said...

You'll have to let me know what it's like! I think i'd like to take it too... I might pick up her little book if you can buy it separately...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin