Monday, April 12, 2010

refresh it

refresh

I just wanted to say a little thanks for all your patience in the past little while, my lovely readers. I know lately I have been complaining too much about being busy and all the craziness, but the fact is, I said yes to all these projects and things got too carried away and then I couldn't control it. With this new job, and a big freelance project dying down, I finally feel like I have a chance to refresh and slow down a little bit more. I long for the weekends where I could get up just a little bit later, head to my favourite coffee shop and read for an hour without feeling guilty! Or even blog more than once in a day about cool new things. I hope this is soon to come! Here's to a fresh new week everyone!

Photo from Garance Doré

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin