Wednesday, February 3, 2010

abundant inspiration

Photobucket

stitch1

For the past few days I have been seeing so many inspiring ideas and I just want to soak it all in. Especially since I am looking for ideas for my new NURTURE eco-line of stationery for Short & Sweet to launch in the spring! I came across STITCH today, a couple of designers who have amazing designs and aesthetic. For now I'll just drool over their stuff...look at their recent work for Barlow & Bishop {an interiors firm in the US}, how amazing is that?

4 comments:

t a n y a said...

lovin' the eco-line name NURTURE, Sandi!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

Hi Tanya! Thanks so much! I just had the idea one day and was like...YESSSSS. Can't wait to get it started. I'm just trying to find out pricing etc, getting some paper samples and all of that fun stuff! I LOVE your new press btw. Very jealous...

Speak Love said...

i'm loving your blog..i want to add it to my link list..

for design's sake {sandi} said...

Speak Love, I absolutely adore your blog! I'm adding it to my list :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin