Tuesday, October 6, 2009

this and that




Along with that beautiful outfit I just posted, I wanted to talk a little about what I am so diggin' this fall. Animal print is definitely in, and I have already been rocking my zebra print scarf, along with whites (especially crisp collared shirts, or even better..silk ones!) and gold. I am totally loving Daniella's post about stacked watches, but I'm also inspired by vintage chunky necklaces and big chains of gold. The luxe look is definitely in, but I like mixing it with something casual or comfortable like a soft grey tee or even keds?

Photos from Karla's closet

3 comments:

Daniella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniella said...

Oooh was there a leopard print scarf??? I'm dying to find one!!!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

I got mine at Le Chateau, I'm sure they do have leopard print though. Or maybe Aldo accessories? i've seen them around,definitely.I know club Monaco has some good scarves, but they're pretty pricey, especially for a trend piece?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin