Thursday, February 19, 2009

framed





I can't help but collect art, it's just in my blood. I am always on the lookout for a unique style or something that catches my eye. I am quite selective in what I purchase though. I guess you could describe my style as vintage-inspired-simple-but-sometimes-complex-soft-coloured-lady-like. I am so thrilled for this weekend because I am heading to one of the biggest antique stores in Ontario and am determined to find a new piece of art! I will be sure to post my finding! Here are a few framed pieces I've collected over the years. I have still quite a few leaned up against my wall ready to be framed too...oh for the love of art!

from top to bottom: vintage underwear advertisement {Paris, France}, Winter Tree {Michael Kenna, Ikea}, Wedding Dress {Stacey Haines, photographer}, Fifth Avenue {reproduced, artist unknown}, Petal Offering {purchased at a street market, artist unknown}

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I love these! Especially the photo from Stacey Haines. oh beautiful! Do you have a frame yet?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin