Tuesday, February 24, 2009

all aboard








I have been dreaming about summer for months now! Isn't it silly? I just can't wait to take some time by the water, long walks along the beach, sitting in some shade under a tree and all of that loveliness. I think when I grow up (teehee) I want a cottage, even if I don't own a house, I would love to own a small, cute, comfy cottage to weekend in! Here is one of my favourite shoots that Domino did last summer. I love the airy and fresh feeling, but still being cozy, with a touch of masculine. I also love the vintage maps and sailor-ishness. Divine.

2 comments:

kadler said...

Woah. Where do I find that map wallpaper in the first pic? That would be so amazing.

P.S. I'm also ready for spring. Unfortunately, it's already summer here!

for design's sake {sandi} said...

mm..I should try and find where to get the wallpaper! Unless it's just vintage maps...I will see if I can find something similar and post soon.

JEALOUS about summer there...It's bitter cold, but sunny today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin