Monday, November 21, 2011

let it linger

Photobucket

Photobucket

My apologies for the lack of posts lately. Life has definitely been going at lightning speed, but I couldn't be more thankful for where I'm at! With my birthday happening this week, I always find myself reflecting on what's happened within the year, and what I've learned. Most people take New Year's to reflect and make resolutions, but for me, my birthday marks an accomplishment of another year. I have learned SO SO much in my age of 25...love, patience, selflessness, humility, encouragement, what it's like to really be a faithful and supporting woman, and a whole slew of other emotions & life lessons. At the risk of sounding like a woman in love, I have never felt more alive than I do right now! How blessed I am.

With all of that being said, lately I have also been trying to figure out what I want this blog to be, and am taking some time with that. It originally started as a scrapbook of design ideas and cool things, but has progressed into much more of a lifestyle blog...I hope to slowly incorporate more fun things into For Design's Sake and hope you'll bear with me. Nick and I have been doing a tun of cool projects lately and I really want to share them with you! I haven't been sure how to start it {whether it be a weekly thing, or just a progress report}, but am open and welcoming ideas and suggestions on what you would like to see & read!

Happy monday to you all!

Photos via myself, photo edited by Nick Pilon

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin