Friday, August 7, 2009

at the speed of...


Greetings! Oh my gosh, I missed all you guys so much. I actually arrived back to the city on tuesday night, but the past few days have just been a whirlwind of catching up on housework, errands, work stuff and just life in general. And it's still going!! Today is mass chaos of running errands. Which I don't usually mind so much, I've always loved running errands, going here and there at a chill pace, but lately every time I add something to my list of things to-do, it seems I subconsciously run run run. (I'm not the only one feeling like that, right Amanda?) Time to slow down and enjoy the scenery and things going on around me! 
Oh, and my trip was so fantastic! I had a blast seeing my family, all my cousins and such. Everyone is so grown up, yet still we manage to have a tun of laughs and memories. Will post pics later today!

Photo taken by myself

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

Love the photo! And yeah... the other day was totally an eye-opener for me... I was like what am I doing?!

breathe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin