Tuesday, June 23, 2009

trying on a new pair of shoes


So recently I have been trying to organize things in my life after coming back from vacation. It's amazing how many things we accumulate and how things can get disorganized in our busy lives. Living in the city has its many many advantages, but one drawback is how consumed we get with..well EVERYTHING around us. That can help & hinder. One thing I want to do is take a look at my blog and make slight changes or add different features. I'm testing out colours and fonts, and content. Your suggestions would be very helpful as well! I would love to hear from all of you. Also, for all of my readers out there that read me on a daily basis, please feel free to be a follower! I am so thankful for all of you that read and feel inspired, that's my main goal! I want my blog to be a 5 minute vacation away from the ordinary. So keep your comments coming..xoxo

Photo from ffffound

1 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

I love how you used memoir there! SO pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin