Friday, November 28, 2008

even during the holidays?


I just started reading this last week and it's one of the best feel-good books I've read in a long time. I always seem to pick up something like this at the perfect time, when I'm in need of a little encouragement! Though some of this book is about losing weight, which I am not really interested in, she also encourages you to a more positive way of life, enjoying little things, savouring the best coffee, really being in a "moment" and much more. She really reminds you of things you forget when you're spinning in the business of life! The author's voice is gentle yet informational and makes you feel like she's one of your best friends...

"To read a book is, at least for a time, to try on a different way of thinking, a way of seeing..."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin