Saturday, July 16, 2011

take a step forward

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! Wow, the weekend snuck up so fast this week. I don't have too many plans, welcoming some of my family home from their BC road trip tonight and just chilling and spending time with them tomorrow before they fly back to New Brunswick and Boston...I can't wait to see them and hear all their stories. What an adventure they must have had!

Speaking of adventures, I spotted this above on my co-worker's pinterest this morning and felt it fitting for the start of a weekend.{what better time to have some small adventures?} I've learned a lot about life and just myself over this past month or so and wanted to share these words with you. Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and explore what this life has to offer...

Hope you all have some fun this weekend!

Photo via pinterest

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin